Satanic Monument At the State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not it is the same thing. One group has one and the other ones are going to throw a fit until they get their way. Bunch of whiners!

Thing is, the way is "we can put monuments on the Capitol." The other groups (the minority, the Satanists, Hindus, etc) want this too; they want their monument on the Capitol. They want it the same "way."

All groups' in question viewpoints are exactly alike here, though I concede many of the non-Christian groups are likely acting in in this way for the principle of demonstrating the absurdity ofthe situation. You can't allow some. You allow all or allow none.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it. But if the minority is worshiping Satan, things get complicated......

If the majority is worshiping Satan, things get really complicated.....

I'd fight to the death to defend any Americans right to worship most anything.. except Satan. Guess I'm just small-minded.

That's just waging a war on anti-christianity lol

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah just start using quotation marks when referring to "freedom." ;)

i.imgur.com_w7W8Okp.jpg

"Freedom !!"

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest problem here is the Hindu Gods mentioned earlier in the thread. Them Hindi have a huge surplus of Gods and there aint none of them Jealous.They love our god as much as they love theirs. They'll worship Jesus and Viznu too. They idn't all that particular. Once you let them Hindu in, the Capitol lawn will get unmanagably crowded. Them Hindu will get up in here and there won't be no stopping them. Then they'll be on food stamps, livin out of my checkbook.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest problem here is the Hindu Gods mentioned earlier in the thread. Them Hindi have a huge surplus of Gods and there aint none of them Jealous.They love our god as much as they love theirs. They'll worship Jesus and Viznu too. They idn't all that particular. Once you let them Hindu in, the Capitol lawn will get unmanagably crowded. Them Hindu will get up in here and there won't be no stopping them. Then they'll be on food stamps, livin out of my checkbook.

Alright....you finally made me laugh out loud. Salute!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mind is it's own place, Darkness visible, etc.
We get all our ideas about Satan from Milton rather than the Bible.
How the mighty have fallen. Satan is a joke. Nobody really worships Satan anymore.
People pretend. People pretend to worship Satan, but at heart, they're nothing but hypocrits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom