say ban does not happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ever met a Great Depression survivor? They tend to have food squirreled away all over the place. Ammo can harvest food AND protect your life. If you don't stockpile a sizable amount, you're simply not prepared.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I already buy a box of ammo every time i go to the store, so no change there. I am all in favor of being prepared, BUT...

If they do not pass a ban now, given the current media and political attention it is getting, then I would doubt any ban would have a chance for a while so we could relax a bit.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On one of the forums I frequent a guy posted that there would be a situation that led to primers being in short supply in the near future.
I'm not a worry wart, but I bought some extra just in case. Turns out he was right.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the ban doesn't go through, my buying habits will stay the same. Box here, a box there. I'm going to use it, so I buy when I can afford and then store it.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether laws become more gun friendly, or the state expands over our liberty, this should remind us of the purpose of the 2nd Amendment and our failure to adhere to it.

We all know what the 2A says, and I'll paraphrase:

Understanding that it is important that there be a massive portion of the population that are trained and equipped for warfare without being connected to the state, in order to ensure that the people remain free, the right of all citizens to own and carry weapons of any kind, can not be regulated.

If you believe that the 2A exists to combat tyranny, then from now on you should make it a goal to always maintain enough supplies of ammunition/gear/supplies to go into combat at any time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom