Secret Santa 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1418.jpg

Santa somehow discovered that I'm just starting to reload rifle ammo (bought the first dies last week), and this sorting tray is exactly what I needed! The tee shirt fits perfectly, too. Thank you!!!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C05D506E-A1F5-4C5E-AECA-DCB89854867C.jpeg

Well I just have to say that this year’s Secret Santa Gift Exchange has been a huge success. Everyone except two members have received their gifts and those members should be getting theirs in the next few days.

You guys have gone way above and beyond on your gifts. There was so much caring and love for this year’s “One of our own in need”. This is one of the reasons I love this forum.

I want to thank the mods and the admins here on OSA for allowing me to run the Secret Santa again this year. It’s truly one of my favorite things to do during the holiday season. Thanks to all the members who participated for marking it so fun and enjoyable.

Wishing all of you and your families a Merry, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

8A6A807B-FC90-423F-B1D8-0C6303F46946.jpeg

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 332329

Well I just have to say that this year’s Secret Santa Gift Exchange has been a huge success. Everyone except two members have received their gifts and those members should be getting theirs in the next few days.

You guys have gone way above and beyond on your gifts. There was so much caring and love for this year’s “One of our own in need”. This is one of the reasons I love this forum.

I want to thank the mods and the admins here on OSA for allowing me to run the Secret Santa again this year. It’s truly one of my favorite things to do during the holiday season. Thanks to all the members who participated for marking it so fun and enjoyable.

Wishing all of you and your families a Merry, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

View attachment 332336
Thank you for making it happen Lee. Merry Christmas!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 332329

View attachment 332336

Thanks again @dancer4life.
It's always a pleasure to participate and I agree, the quality and personalization of the gifts this year was beyond expectations.

@clintbailey I'm glad we could give you some much deserved joy to end the year on.

I can't say it enough...

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom