Sen Cruz Explodes at Gun Control Efforts by Democrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what? Cruz is always grandstanding about something. He's about as effective as pissing into a strong south wind.
I'm sure many OSA experts could do a much better job. From the comfort of their keyboards that is. Many people will wait for the last minute to complain about laws and then blame politicians for their own ineptness. I sure miss the joyous holiday season at OSA.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure many OSA experts could do a much better job. From the comfort of their keyboards that is. Many people will wait for the last minute to complain about laws and then blame politicians for their own ineptness. I sure miss the joyous holiday season at OSA.
So....we ***** when no one speaks up for us and we ***** when someone does. WTH :anyone:
I bet y’all still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too. It’s all a show. Not one damn person in Washington gives a sh*t about our rights.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet y’all still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too. It’s all a show. Not one damn person in Washington gives a sh*t about our rights.
While I agree with you, and what bigred stated, I was simply repeating the gist of what another of our members says every time someone has an opinion.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I don’t have the opportunity to vote for or against him, I have no strong feelings one way or the other. Looking at his record, and the fact that he continues to be elected, overall I am favorable. I think he tends to be too impressed with himself, but that is the nature of those that run for elected office. That seems to be the majority complaint against Trump. Most of us are seldom pleased with those that get elected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom