Senator shot in Virginia at baseball practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are y'all arguing about? Is the argue over media, violence, someone has a man crush on Tucker? The issue as I see it is, the media has created a hyper-reality, which the average American does not know what is real, on either side, right or left.

No arguing - it's just like a bunch of guys at the breakfast diner; topics wander all over the place.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You dont think he knew that day care center was there?
McVeigh said he did.

Not disputing that - but, he was not after the daycare; he was seeking revenge for government actions at Waco.

Even with that, you have given 2 names where I have given various masses of people committing violence.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I mean if we're going as far back as the 60's and 70's we could list anti/pro civil rights, anti/pro abortion violence, anti/pro LGBT violence, and anti/pro immigration violence. Hell even Kent state was (at least partially) politically motivated.

Ultimately it boils down to both sides being filled with awful people. Each side claims the moral high ground, neither has it.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not disputing that - but, he was not after the daycare; he was seeking revenge for government actions at Waco.

Even with that, you given 2 names where I have given masses of people committing violence.
Oh I could go on for a long time.

There's a guy up in KS that killed a couple of Indian he mistook for muslims.
There's the guy in Portland a couple weeks ago.
The Kehoe brothers

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but that's absolute horse sh$t.
No it is not, but McVeigh did know the daycare was there, just did not care if the children died. He saw them as comparable to the children at Waco or Ruby Ridge.
The OKC Bombing is comparable to the House Republican shooting, both were attacking the government. I would assume that both McVeigh and Hodgkinson thought the government were endangering Liberty.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
slaughtering innocent people isn't a very effective tool for political purposes, in government hands it is a very short term tool. it tends to backfire more often than not, especially in a democracy.

You kill hundreds of innocent people and end up discrediting your whole movement with violence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom