Seriously, FedEx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say this about FedEx, there have been several times I have had large packages delivered when I was home and they did not ring the doorbell, they just left it on the porch.

I can say that brown is just as fast on the drop and knock. For some reason when I am home with them I hear them drive off. Their trucks are louder.

I will also say that when I need to get something somewhere by 10:30 I will use fedex. For everything l will use brown.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL..... well.... I guess my three dogs go deaf ONLY when the FedEx guy comes..... whereas any other time the doorbell rings......

shoot, the people that own dogs on my route are very well aware that I'm making a delivery... waaaaaaay before I knock on the door... sometimes I think I don't really need to knock on the door... then again you have people that ***** about everything...

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shoot, the people that own dogs on my route are very well aware that I'm making a delivery... waaaaaaay before I knock on the door... sometimes I think I don't really need to knock on the door... then again you have people that ***** about everything...

Eggzactly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just saying what happens. Outside, my dogs will go crazy too... inside.... they react way more to knocking than the doorbell. So that doesn't happen either.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I lived 6mi outside of Durant our UPS driver would actually call me when she was about 30 minutes out if it required signature. I'd book it home and meet her there.

Now Fedex, they never found my house, I left instructions 4 times in 6 months. Though once I paid for overnight UPS, the shipper sent it Fedex and they got it to the house down the street the next day, Friday. Well the neighbors were on vacation so I didn't get it until Monday.

After that I just drove down to Sher/Den and picked it up. Cheaper shipping anyway.

Where I'm at now though I have no problems with either. They've both been great and I get tons of packages.

-Addicted to Amazon

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My door bell doesn't work, so they hit it, and leave the package. If its a sig only, the driver knows where my wife works, and will just take it to her. I work out of town, leaving before they go to work, and getting home after their route has taken them past our location.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh... according to FedEx customer support:

Just because you receive a notification on your package that an address correction took place does not mean that an address correction took place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom