Shoulder Surgery. Anyone had it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kinda hard to type so far. had the surg done on thursday. wasn't what he expected. couldn't do it with the scope. had both a torn muscle and complete separation of the tendon. no idea what comes next except lots of pt.

Yep. Lots of PT. It's gonna' hurt like hell for some time. Your situation sounds very familiar. In the long run, all of that PT certainly pays off. You will take some time to recover, but you will come back better than ever. Do what the Doc and PT tell you. Hell, you know that. Keep us posted on how it's going. Don't get discouraged!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to see the doctor today and interestingly enough I actually broke a piece off the clavicle when I separated my shoulder which is causing a good majority of the problems I am having. Dr looked at xrays and MRI from 2007 and saw the problems plain as day. Today ended up with an injection to see if that will help which it has to a point so far and go back in a month to follow up. Going to get some sleep and see how it feels tomorrow.

If it keeps the pain down great if not at least something can be done with it. Sucks that I have had to endure the pain for so many years due to someone else's ineptitude though.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im doing what the ortho said" I'll see you when it bothers you enough". Thats been 3-4 years. He still ain't seeing me. Ill pass unil i cant stand it or they get more advanced like other surgery such as hips. And yes it has gotten better over time, they are full of ****. I aint 100% but i use it daily. Mine has moved beyond the burning sharp poke feeling and sleepless night to just not sleeping on that side anymore and occasional toss and turn. I can drive a got dam t post again . For now

Latest posts

Top Bottom