sig mosquito

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brand0n

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah would definitely sell... had one also, did the feedramp polish and file, but still had problems. There are so many better 22lr pistols out there. I like recently bought an m&p 22 and love it, bad thing is that it only comes with one mag and they are so expensive, plus they are sold out everywhere.

F

firearmsforlife

Lfreeman152 said:
i have just baught a sig mosquito i have went through a 1000 rounds of cci mini mags this thing is the most non ejecting non firering piece of hookie i sent it back to sig they paid shipping both ways said its fixed havent shot it yet i really hope it runs good now but if not i just got my son the new sig 1911 22cal for his seventh grade graduation any body else have a mosquito with comments?

Personally i haven' had issues with mine but just to let you know sig doesn't make that gun, GSG does, and its manufactored under sig, makes me sad. But its still a nice gun.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a mosquito in my stable, and it is anything but stable... Lots of ftf and fte. The lighter recoil spring was small enough diameter that it got caught between the guide rod and the bushing end of the slide. A good friend of mine told me that we could put the heavier spring in and cut off coils until it cycled good with standard ammo and it would then shoot it all.. I haven't done anything with it since I have better shooting 22's. I am a Sig guy, but won't ever buy another mosquito unless it is a really screamin deal. My best shooting 22 is an old High Standard military model... Blitzfike

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned one and only put about 2 clips through it before I traded it. I really liked the way it looked but not so much on performance. About every other round would fte and was very stressful.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you still trying to shoot them, I saw A Walther p22 blow up at Red Castle .The whole slide came off in bout 5 pieces. Lots of articles about cracks around the slide . User beware seeing one come apart and the damaged caused was impressive . Lucky for the shooter he was not hurt. I will not shoot another hand gun without shooting glasses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom