Signs and people with signs impeach obama this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how about fast and furious? Benghazi gun running, all being buried by his corrupt admin. How about swearing to uphold and defend the constitution of the united states of America when all he has done is use it to wipe his ass with? that about sums it up enough for me.

Not to be sarcastic, but "Who cares?"

Hussein Obama very quickly went on a campaign to start handing out more money, and people were happy again.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And your proof is...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

my proof is the guns that they are finding under the fast and furious program that may have been started under one admin but has been continued by this one. The proof for Benghazi has been swept under the rug, there is no way in hell that the Obama admin did not know to send help and it resulted in 4 deaths. And if they truly did not know, that is not worse than knowing, but it still would prove a level of incompetence worthy of impeachment to me. As far as Obama wiping his ass with the constitution well, that is just a metaphor I haven't actually witnessed that, Thank God. It would not surprise me one bit to see it though. However he did make some "appointments" without senate approval while they were in session & that is unconstitutional, therefore he has violated his oath to uphold the constitution and should be tossed out on his ass, the only problem I have with that is that joe biden would take over and then under him I believe is Boehner? equally as terrible.

My metaphor stands.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be sarcastic, but "Who cares?"

Hussein Obama very quickly went on a campaign to start handing out more money, and people were happy again.

you should care. people who don't are the reason we the people are losing our freedoms every day. You are sadly right though as long as the masses are entertained they are happy. Bread and circuses, nevermind Rome burning in the background.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my proof is the guns that they are finding under the fast and furious program that may have been started under one admin but has been continued by this one. The proof for Benghazi has been swept under the rug, there is no way in hell that the Obama admin did not know to send help and it resulted in 4 deaths. And if they truly did not know, that is not worse than knowing, but it still would prove a level of incompetence worthy of impeachment to me. As far as Obama wiping his ass with the constitution well, that is just a metaphor I haven't actually witnessed that, Thank God. It would not surprise me one bit to see it though. However he did make some "appointments" without senate approval while they were in session & that is unconstitutional, therefore he has violated his oath to uphold the constitution and should be tossed out on his ass, the only problem I have with that is that joe biden would take over and then under him I believe is Boehner? equally as terrible.

My metaphor stands.

you should care. people who don't are the reason we the people are losing our freedoms every day. You are sadly right though as long as the masses are entertained they are happy. Bread and circuses, nevermind Rome burning in the background.

I don't want to, Id rather drown the people causing it to burn.

I like your style newbie. Carry on!

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The proof for Benghazi has been swept under the rug

Hello. This is going to be a long post, so bear with me. First off I want to say that I am a huge critic of a lot of what President Obama has done. His record on domestic surveillance and the 4th Amendment in general is abysmal, and I think perhaps even more than Obamacare will be his legacy. In other words, I believe there are a number of extremely valid criticisms that can be (and should be) leveled against the President.

That being said, the whole Benghazi thing is just mind blowing. I don't know if you know who General Carter Ham is, but if you don't you should look him up. I had the distinct honor of serving under General Ham in Mosul Iraq and can verify from personal experience that he is one of the most competent, capable field commanders in the US Army. He ran his shop with an impeccable sense of concern for both the mission and the welfare of his soldiers (balancing these as a 1 star is a nearly impossible task) and as a result his AO was one of the most well-run of the entire war. General Ham was (and still is as far as I know) the commander of all forces in AFRICOM, and was the man in charge when the consulate attack happened. He had the authority to deploy any of the forces under his command to assist if he deemed it possible and/or necessary. The closest combat-ready force was located in Italy, some 8 hours away from Libya - this is assuming that an operational plan was in place and forces were ready to launch 1 minute after the attacks occurred. All sources state that the attacks took between 30 minutes and 1 hour.

Needless to say, any time someone accuses the President of purposefully or accidentally failing to act in Benghazi, they are also impugning both the honor and the competency of General Carter Ham - a man whose honor and competence are, as far as I'm concerned, above reproach. The ultimate responsibility rests with General Ham in this matter as he was literally the man with the immediate authority to intervene if he deemed it necessary. That he chose not to do so tells me all I need to know - that he realized by the time his QRF arrived, the attack would be over and sending fully armed soldiers into the middle of a hornets nest didn't work out so well in Mogadishu. Basically what I'm saying, in the most polite way I can, is that you have no idea what you are talking about and your desire to make the President look bad is also causing you to insult perhaps the greatest living American field officer. One should be careful before making such claims, especially if they are being made from a position of ignorance.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
sadly impeachment will not happen. Obama could commit an act of pedophilia in front of a joint session of congress an 99% of democrats and 40% of republicans in office would still not want to impeach him. Part is because they are afraid some groups would riot.

This is not a way to run a country.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Needless to say, any time someone accuses the President of purposefully or accidentally failing to act in Benghazi, they are also impugning both the honor and the competency of General Carter Ham - a man whose honor and competence are, as far as I'm concerned, above reproach.

No man is above reproach ... And plenty of men just as capable and competent as you claim General Ham is have been guilty of making errors in judgment that cost men their lives, and were, in the 20-20 vision that hindsight affords us, utter disasters for the men whose boots were on the ground. President Obama as well as General Ham are responsible for what happens on their watch ... As it should be. We may not know the whole story in my lifetime but I'm confident that time will shed light on what really happened.

(Oh ... and long time no post ... How've you been?? :) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom