SKS pricing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been looking to pick up another SKS as a parts gun and have been looking around for one. What happened to the pricing? Seriously, I bought mine 7-8 years ago for $100, now, for a similar condition weapon, people are asking (and getting) $500+ for one! What am I missing here?

Nifrost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just picked up one of these a few days ago... looks like they have a few left... keep an eye on the site.

http://www.royaltigerimports.com/shop.html#!/~/product/category=2251794&id=28008033

For those of you who bought some of these recently from royaltigerimports, how long did they take to ship? I placed an order on 07 Feb and got a confirmation email with an order number, but no communication since then. I can't even get them to answer the phone or return an email. I know they say that firearm shipments may take longer than 5-7 business days, so how long has everyone waited? Do they provide a shipment notice and tracking number?

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who bought some of these recently from royaltigerimports, how long did they take to ship? I placed an order on 07 Feb and got a confirmation email with an order number, but no communication since then. I can't even get them to answer the phone or return an email. I know they say that firearm shipments may take longer than 5-7 business days, so how long has everyone waited? Do they provide a shipment notice and tracking number?

I got my email on the 14th... no gun yet...

Let me know when/if you get them. Checked out the site and am interested. Will hold off till confirmation from you guys though:)

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been looking to pick up another SKS as a parts gun and have been looking around for one. What happened to the pricing? Seriously, I bought mine 7-8 years ago for $100, now, for a similar condition weapon, people are asking (and getting) $500+ for one! What am I missing here?

I doubt many people are actually getting their $500 asking price, if so, whoever is buying isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. $300-$400 all day long, depending on what store you find them at, or what vendor at the gun show has it. Highest I've seen in a retail has been $375, and gun show I've seen them up to $400, but most aren't that high.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt many people are actually getting their $500 asking price, if so, whoever is buying isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. $300-$400 all day long, depending on what store you find them at, or what vendor at the gun show has it. Highest I've seen in a retail has been $375, and gun show I've seen them up to $400, but most aren't that high.

even my high-priced ass wasnt asking $500 last year!!!

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?169343-Chinese-SKS-9696-Oval-400-OBO&highlight=sks+sling

Latest posts

Top Bottom