Sleeping bags 4 camping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my bags from Sportsman Guide.

0° double bag for Wife and I together. Very comfortable for winter tent camping.
Summer is air mattress and sheet. A tent makes a huge difference.

Sleeping bag on the ground, under the stars was fine as a teenager. A 27' RV is more my style now.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To choose a sleeping bag, you need to know the climate and landscape of the area and see the weather forecast in advance. To avoid making a mistake in the temperature regime and not spoil the rest with sleepless cold nights. To choose the right length of the sleeping bag, you need to add 20-30 centimeters to your height, and it's better to come to the store and try on a specific model. In addition to a sleeping bag, you will need a tent, a mat or mattress, and cooking appliances. I have all this, so I often go to places from the list Camping Near Chicago | 18 Best Campgrounds Within Two Hours of the City. In July, I want to visit Rock Cut, State Park. Has anyone been there?
We do not go to Chicago around here and we do not measure sleeping bags in centimeters in these here parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom