Snake handeler won't be down for breakfast.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of his associates had died from snake bites. He had lost a few digits, but he didn't stop believing, and he didn't stop handling snakes. Now, he's dead from a snake bite. I guess it was just his time. RIP snake handling man.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't trust a snake. You just can't.
They might act all like "its cool, I'm just chillin and slithering" but they are just looking for the flimsiest excuse to exercise those fangs.

Did the snake die too?
Will he inherit the TV series?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, he knew it was a snake when he picked it up....
I know, I know, not all snakes will bite you, and you shouldn't group them all together, but let's face it, a lot of snakes do bite. I guess snakes like this one give the rest of them a bad name....

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This cries out for sarcasm and ridicule, but this guy had real faith. He actually believed his god would save him from the effects of the venom. Gotta respect that, and gotta remember he left behind, I presume, a family. He certainly left behind a flock of churchgoers.

I hope these folks are comforted by their religion, and I hope this causes them to modify their practices. Handling snakes to prove the reality/mercy of a god indicates, to me, the need on the part of some to have tangible proof that He's there. If one needs miracles, his faith is weak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom