SNAKE!!! - What is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I saw it in my house I know what it kind of snake it was..............A DEAD ONE!!!

Sorry cant help with the species ID. With the shape of the eyes and head I would say that it is not dangerous though.

MSFoster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a rat snake(or that's what we always called them anyway) harmless but very mean my wife's parents used to get them in their trailer from time to time. Speaking of snakes my wife found one the other day and she went inside got her 9mm and a baseball bat and went hunting, never found it though. Thank god because I didn't need the ticket for discharging a firearm in the city limits lol!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a couple of those the other day while helping my dad move some utility poles. One had gotten squished between a couple of railroad ties next to the poles, and the other one was hiding beneath one of the poles. I let him slither away to catch some more bugs before I dropped the chain down there; as I told my dad, it isn't dangerous, but I still don't want to get bit...

Latest posts

Top Bottom