So, how many years in jail.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can posing for these pics get you?
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_15_te6utehu.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_15_mebagy3u.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those guys were just a listning post. Those photos are real folks. My sources here in Nevada tell me that the citizens had higher ground than the sniper teams the govt had feilded. Gov.com still has a FAA notam making the area a no fly zone... for drones to operate.

That little draw down there is a scant 200 meters.... those are not posed pictures... the BLM got their dumb butts surrounded.

The drones photoed everybody there for several days. The recon also helped the gov.com to understand they were flanked and matched... partly why they elected to pull out. We suspect under good authority here the State was about to commit NHP troopers to disarm the feds is needed. The local sheriff (who covers Clark County- Las Vegas) finally came out and "negotiated" and end to the open hostilites for now. This closed I 15 for several hours. Thats the only interstate into Vegas.

You folks don't know how close this got ..... and it's not over. You folks really don't understand the far West... these people are the original "tea party" libertarians and if it starts it, may as well start here, is how they feel about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom