So, how many years in jail.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Google Maps - http://goo.gl/maps/lCZxP

Based on photos to determine where he is at versus where the gathering is at, that's a 100 yard shot +/- 10 yards. Well within iron sights.

View attachment 37904

You sure that's where the feds were? I thought they were camped out beyond the north overpass. It looked like he was in the rear landsharking, and his tangos were in the trucks on the far side. I think your recon has him fragging some friendlies. Not that it matters.

l.yimg.com_bt_api_res_1.2_7YdFD_xv6pd6yIWxxErRVA___YXBwaWQ9eW52a79c7376fa4aedd02aedcc900ec601c.jpg

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but the percentage in Texas actually surprises me, since Texas was a sovereign nation before statehood. I would like to see a similar chart with the military installations taken out. I'd also like to see one with the percentage of railroad land.
If it comes to a shootout with the feds, the .....mmmmmm.... insurrectionists will be sucking hind tit on fire power. It's sad but true. Even if the full blown military stands down, federal agencies have the best firepower. Don't misread my heart here, sometimes you know you will go down for what you believe in.

Wow, I just noticed I passed 3000 posts somewhere along the way. I wonder if #3000 was a worthwhile post or just my usual bs.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but the percentage in Texas actually surprises me, since Texas was a sovereign nation before statehood. I would like to see a similar chart with the military installations taken out. I'd also like to see one with the percentage of railroad land.
If it comes to a shootout with the feds, the .....mmmmmm.... insurrectionists will be sucking hind tit on fire power. It's sad but true. Even if the full blown military stands down, federal agencies have the best firepower. Don't misread my heart here, sometimes you know you will go down for what you believe in.

Wow, I just noticed I passed 3000 posts somewhere along the way. I wonder if #3000 was a worthwhile post or just my usual bs.

Well, I think I remember it quite well enough to state that it was an EPIC post at 3000.....

.....then again, I'm almost 68 years old, so could my memory be ever-so-slightly questionable?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

[I]Wow, I just noticed I passed 3000 posts somewhere along the way. I wonder if #3000 was a worthwhile post or just my usual bs.
[/I]

Default Re: Haircut!
Well I would die. My hair grows the opposite of what is allowed.

At least he doesn't have a chest full of bs medals.

Congrats.... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom