so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone surprised that the local stations have gone with 'disgruntled employee' and 'workplace violence'?

Nope, they way they report and words they choose tends to rile the public......which goes a long ways in propagating the fear of Islam. There's no getting around it tho, Muslims in Oklahoma are a minority, so some Okies will have a knee jerk reaction.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing is for certain...when the police were minutes away, a good guy with a gun was seconds away. (Don't twist my words and pretend that is a dis on LE-its NOT) The COO kept a horrific event from getting even worse. And it appears that he did so with one of those evil black rifles that so many want banned. It also proves that an evil person will use whatever tool he can get to carry out his destruction.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well really what makes a person a Christian? That they claim to be Christian? Or that they act like one? Cuz if the latter is true then there are lots of people who claim it, but don't act like it.

I for one do not go to church or follow the Bible like I should but I do believe every word of the Bible... Just because I don't doesn't make me a non-believer or a non-supporter of it.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder how much the medical treatment, investigation, trial, incarceration and (Hopefully) execution will cost the State of Oklahoma (Us)?
I'm very thankful the Owner intervened and shot the turd with an AR, but Dammit!, sometimes there's a reason to NOT follow your training as a disciplined LE officer.

Bet his AR had a full 30 round mag. Wish he'd just emptied the mag into the torso. At least a couple more rounds, anyway.

And yes, I'm sure the shooter (Vaughn) did the right thing at the moment that it occured, but....

Or, why couldn't it have been 1st year Surgical Resident coverage day, for OU Med Center's Trauma crew.

Latest posts

Top Bottom