so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Comparing beliefs is ridiculous. Muslims are threatening and killing Americans and anyone else that doesn't kiss their radical asses. Hell, they're killing people of their own religion in Iraq & Syria and even here in the U.S. with "honor" killings.

I'm concerned that American citizens will start taking a preventative approach to Muslim violence....and that's not going to be good for anyone.

If non-radical Muslims do not wish to be slaughtered in the streets, they'd better get together and figure out how THEY are going to solve the radical problem.

:clap3::clap3::clap3: Spot on!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A woman was murdered by a man. That in itself is a crime. The beheading makes it a heinous crime. His supposed religion makes him a radical terrorist. This in turn, makes this event seem like this woman was a casualty of war.

Are we at war with Islam? Is this a holy war like Bin Laden claimed? Did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan because we were defending Christians or spreading Christianity?

I stand by my statements that Christians, as well as other faiths, have committed heinous crimes as well. Islam does not have a monopoly on heinous crimes. At the same time I'm not attacking Christians by pointing this out. I'm also not defending Islam.

A innocent woman was murdered and My heart goes out to her family.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do think we are being forced into War and the other side definitely thinks its a Holly war. Now the question is how are we going to respond? By not standing up and calling them what they are a bunch of Terrorist *****'s? Lot's of questions to be answered yet.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comparing beliefs is ridiculous. Muslims are threatening and killing Americans and anyone else that doesn't kiss their radical asses. Hell, they're killing people of their own religion in Iraq & Syria and even here in the U.S. with "honor" killings.

I'm concerned that American citizens will start taking a preventative approach to Muslim violence....and that's not going to be good for anyone.

If non-radical Muslims do not wish to be slaughtered in the streets, they'd better get together and figure out how THEY are going to solve the radical problem.

Amen!

Oops, should I throw an "aloha snackbar" in there for the "Islam is no better or worse than Christianity" crowd?

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be honest with you, I'm worried about this kind of attack more than a big foreign-sponsored Islamic attack. We live in a free society and with that freedom comes some immediate dangers. There are thousands and thousands of miserable people in our country that are just waiting for a catalyst for violence. If Islam and the Islamic State gives them the moral cover to lash out at America's perceived injustices, there's not much we can do to prevent that. (Although, disarming law abiding citizens is always a popular solution for many.)

Our only defense for this kind of attack is our alertness and our training. Bear arms and be ready to protect your neighbors. Ignore the Christianity haters around us that would blame us for others' hatred. This will get worse before it gets better. Vigilance friends.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When is the last time that a Christian killed someone for not being a Christian, and did so while screaming "Jesus Saves" and singing Amazing Grace?

You can't outlaw the motive of murder, only the act itself. Murder is the crime. What a person screams out while committing the act makes little difference.

My problem is, after the criminal goes to prison they convert to a religion, ask forgivness, and then depending on your beliefs and God, they get to go to heaven.

Well I don't want a murderer, rapist, child molester or a head chopping off Muslim convert in my heaven. I refuse to accept the idea that this Guy who chopped off this woman's head can "be saved" and sit on the right hand of Jesus.

I find that repulsive.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen -- the man who on Thursday beheaded a former coworker after recently converting to Islam, Breitbart News has learned. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...Linked-Through-Imam-to-Al-Qaeda-Leader-Awlaki

Latest posts

Top Bottom