So, whatcha like to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, looking back, I have really slowed down from all the hobbies I have had over the years. Sold the cars and most of the other toys, had to give up some due to health.

I still collect certain U.S. Cavalry Colts, some vintage items, and other finds I can't live without...at least at the time. The past few years I have been glass carving, etching, etc. for some show car and bike guys. I try to spend more time with family. Lately, I have taken on a little more reading such as reading a few chapters from the continuing saga of a newby forum member, but I will drop that since I never could stand a garret trooper.

I have few hobbies anymore, but am glad I can still enjoy the ones I have.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Collecting a select type of guns, golf, shooting, working out, restoring vintage honda motorcycle pre 1980 and a history buff. Will be going on a road trip with the wife on the 19th till......week or so. Starting off from home and driving to Memphis for a couple of days then on to Nashville and wherever after that. Might go on to Savanna..who knows. Plan on coming back through Baton Rouge (for the food). Zero planned other than the Memphis stop. May go north/south or East.

Latest posts

Top Bottom