Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership(Arms Trade Teaty-ATT)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot to put the quote #4 fredkruger above

Not quite clear here, but if you are referencing Soros as a person just supporting Obama, you need to do some research on him. Soros is THE person totally behind Obama being in position to be in office so that he can be his puppet for his Soros one world order, his. He is the money behind most every evil thing that has happened in the world for the past 50 years. These include causing foreign countries economies to fail, the US getting off the Gold and Silver standards, several wars, green peace, the tide foundation, and literally hundreds of other phoney foundations, putting billions of dollars into the Democratic biased news agencies, and the degradation of our school systems including our universities. To me he is the root of evil that faces the world, and he is winning.

S

SJP

I am not an expert on our constitution or our bill of rights. But if this treaty does make it and it gets signed will it go into effect or does it have to go through the senate first and then it goes into effect if it passes? Why are they even meeting if this won't override the bill of rights? You would think that they would know that. If you are right then they are just wasting their time. But I hope that you are right about it. Everyone needs to take this seriously though. I think that people are getting to lax and don't think that something will ever challenge or take away our 2A rights. But I believe that it is right around the corner. Especially with Obama on the verge of getting elected for another 4 years. American gun owners need to be prepared. If something ever happens that could take our firearms away I say that we all stand up and start a war with the ones that are trying to take them away. That is how we will be true patriots and fight for what we believe in. Hopefully nothing will ever strip us of our 2A rights but I am preparing for the time. Yall should to.

I agree that we all should not be lax on this one. We may think... that would never happen here.. we have rules that would prevent it. But people are not playing by the rules anymore. Just look at the latest Supreme Court decision. We won't wake up one day and SHTF suddenly has happened. It has been happening for years. We have been slow cooked like the frog in the kettle. Just my opinion.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not an expert on our constitution or our bill of rights. But if this treaty does make it and it gets signed will it go into effect or does it have to go through the senate first and then it goes into effect if it passes? Why are they even meeting if this won't override the bill of rights? You would think that they would know that. If you are right then they are just wasting their time. But I hope that you are right about it. Everyone needs to take this seriously though. I think that people are getting to lax and don't think that something will ever challenge or take away our 2A rights. But I believe that it is right around the corner. Especially with Obama on the verge of getting elected for another 4 years. American gun owners need to be prepared. If something ever happens that could take our firearms away I say that we all stand up and start a war with the ones that are trying to take them away. That is how we will be true patriots and fight for what we believe in. Hopefully nothing will ever strip us of our 2A rights but I am preparing for the time. Yall should to.

It won't override the Bill of Rights but it might trump other Federal laws and may lay the groundwork for a long-term erosion of the teeth behind the 2nd Amendment. It may also provide the basis for many possible lawsuits each of which is a roll of the dice that may result in a lucky seven - i.e. a judge declares that there is some other permissible limitation "qualifying" the 2A which decision may in-turn score a win at the next higher level, etc. It isn't a sure thing but given that there is very little traction for 2A limitations in the US itself, a UN end run, even if a slow long-term process, is the only practical route right now.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that we all should not be lax on this one. We may think... that would never happen here.. we have rules that would prevent it. But people are not playing by the rules anymore. Just look at the latest Supreme Court decision. We won't wake up one day and SHTF suddenly has happened. It has been happening for years. We have been slow cooked like the frog in the kettle. Just my opinion.
Agreed. That is why I am calling both my senators (inhofe & coburn) to speak out vociferously against this, not just vote quietly against it. I believe NRA is keeping a close watch on this one and will use it to grade the senators.

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama has been mentioned 12 times in this thread. Can anyone list the number of laws Obama has signed that restrict gun ownership in any way?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DON'T FORGET ALL THE OTHER FOBs(FRIENDS OF BARACK) THAT DO HIS AND THE ALL THE LIB'S AGENDA BATTLES.

BARACK("UNDER THE RADAR") OBAMA AND/OR BARACK(NOSE OF THE CAMEL UNDER THE TENT) OBAMA:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/29/obamas-war-on-guns-and-oil/
EDITORIAL: Obama’s war on guns and oil
White House unleashes OSHA for revenge against hated industries

.."His("UNDER THE RADAR" OBAMA) latest technique is dispatching the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to wage small-scale battles against guns and oil."..

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DON'T FORGET ALL THE OTHER FOBs(FRIENDS OF BARACK) THAT DO HIS AND THE ALL THE LIB'S AGENDA BATTLES.

BARACK("UNDER THE RADAR") OBAMA AND/OR BARACK(NOSE OF THE CAMEL UNDER THE TENT) OBAMA:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/29/obamas-war-on-guns-and-oil/
EDITORIAL: Obama’s war on guns and oil
White House unleashes OSHA for revenge against hated industries

.."His("UNDER THE RADAR" OBAMA) latest technique is dispatching the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to wage small-scale battles against guns and oil."..

Thanks for posting that. That just goes to show the hypocrisy of the "Big O". He's drilled more oil than anyone right? :anyone:

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the evidence of an Obama plan to restrict gun ownership in the US is the issuance of one fine to one gun range in Illinois by the Department of Labor?

Not exactly a strong case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom