South Dakota Descending into Chaos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhigh60699

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not agree more. If someone is going to commit a gun crime do the legislators really think they would apply for a CCW first. Give me a break. Only being able to defend yourself and others by paying $$ to the State should not be the law. I applaud South Dakota.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...I would agree though in Oklahoma it would be a good idea for people here to get a permit. Just too many nuts with guns. Many who post on this board.....

Yep...

That's what the 2nd Amendment said and what it means.

It's great that we have so many here who understand it.

NOT!

Alaskans have had the freedom to carry without a permit or "orientation" for about 5 years now. No problems.

At least states like Alaska are free states and treat their citizens as law abiding responsible adults.

Too bad some Oklahomans don't see that working here. 'Cuz we all know what a bunch of irresponsible drunken redneck a'holes just itchin' to have shoot outs in the streets we all are.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they even through the driver's license requirement in there. What about people with no license and just an ID? What about people who don't have or elect not to obtain an ID?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they even through the driver's license requirement in there. What about people with no license and just an ID? What about people who don't have or elect not to obtain an ID?

Yeah, it ain't perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than what we have in this state.

I personally won't be completely satisfied on this issue until there are no laws regulating the ownership, possession, or carry of small arms.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that this discussion has anything to do with Vermont, but I worked there for a couple of years, they have no permit required to conceal carry. I never once saw any firearm incident or even saw anybody carrying, printing or anything like that. It is just a non issue there. I wish our Okie masters felt the same way.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not agree more. If someone is going to commit a gun crime do the legislators really think they would apply for a CCW first. Give me a break. Only being able to defend yourself and others by paying $$ to the State should not be the law. I applaud South Dakota.

Absolutely - In Oklahoma first they insult citizens by making them jump though hoops to get a permit and then they injure the citizen's pocketbook by making them pay for the privilege. And we are dumb enough to be proud of our little permission cards.

VladdDImpaler

Marksman
Reaction score
Vermont tried to take it a step further and start taxing non-gun owners. The state representative that tried to push this through was thinking if they don't have guns to defend themselves, then we have to pay to have police and guardsmen to defend them, so they better pay for their protection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom