speeding 10 over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will go on your record, but it is really not that big of a deal, but remember if you fill out any important application such as a concealed carry app, put it down that you were convicted of a crime, so that they don't deny you on grounds of lying on the app

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it won't. The state won't put it on your recored till you're 11 over. If I recall correctly, it's in Title 47 Chapter 11 somewhere.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will go on your record, but it is really not that big of a deal, but remember if you fill out any important application such as a concealed carry app, put it down that you were convicted of a crime, so that they don't deny you on grounds of lying on the app

You don't need to put traffic infractions on a ccw form, only misdemeanor or higher.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on what "record" you're talking about. If you're wondering if your insurance company will find out about it, then yes - they will.

I'm just curious.
Back in the day, with a citation on your record, it would be assessed a "point".
Getting so many points would result in a suspension of the license. The more Grevious the citation, the more points awarded.
After a certain time frame, the points would be eliminated from the driving record as a reward for safe driving.
I wonder if this is still being done?

jdubya

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's title 47 SS 11-801.c if I remember right and it wont go on ur record. Has to be at least 11 over or you have to be driving a commercial vehicle I believe.

TroyF

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm just curious.
Back in the day, with a citation on your record, it would be assessed a "point".
Getting so many points would result in a suspension of the license. The more Grevious the citation, the more points awarded.
After a certain time frame, the points would be eliminated from the driving record as a reward for safe driving.
I wonder if this is still being done?

Yes, this is still what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom