State of the Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 of 5 but the other 2 are watches I bought for my Wife...

Image 3-19-24 at 5.35 PM.jpeg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The green bezel and black dial submariner is my personal choice if I had the cash to spend. What two does your wife have?

The Green Submariner is an LV anniversary model (sometimes called a Kermit). I daily the gold Sub and haven't worn the LV or the GMT in a couple years and will go to my 2 boys as they turn 18.

My Wife has a Mid sized SS Datejust with diamonds (Wedding gift from me) and a solid Gold 38MM with diamonds (10 year Anniversary Gift).

Our 20 year anniversary is next year and I'll likely get her a Black faced Gold Submariner.

My next one will likely be a Rootbeer GMT (Rose Gold) or a SS Smurf Submariner...haven't decided yet.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You have a problem Darren.

I'm showing your pics to my wife the next time she says anything about my watch or watch strap collection.

I got this semi-passive aggressive photo via text from her the other day. I knew better than to tell her that I was gonna need about 10x that amount for a new Speedmaster.

lTcIvVay-2568402846.jpeg

I see you slipping that fake Sub in there all casual like. 😂

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You have a problem Darren.

I'm showing your pics to my wife the next time she says anything about my watch or watch strap collection.

I got this semi-passive aggressive photo via text from her the other day. I knew better than to tell her that I was gonna need about 10x that amount for a new Speedmaster.

View attachment 463337

I see you slipping that fake Sub in there all casual like. 😂
Actually the fake sub was another hand off from @surjimmy the other day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom