State of the union

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candrpotts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess what really worries me is that POTUS may actually believe this BS he's spreading. He can't honestly believe economics works like that. Who does he think is going to pay for his 2 years of free community college or extend free internet to every classroom? His fairy tale world scares me

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought the rebuttal to he applause after that statement was in poor taste and unprofessional. it's like he had to take a jab at those clapping.

I expect better manners and more professionalism from the POTUS

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess what really worries me is that POTUS may actually believe this BS he's spreading. He can't honestly believe economics works like that. Who does he think is going to pay for his 2 years of free community college or extend free internet to every classroom? His fairy tale world scares me

I think he (1) does believe the BS or at the least he believes we should believe it because it is what's best for us; (2) he honestly believes economics work like that; (3) His fairy tale world is scary but not scary enough to keep him from being elected twice. If we see the fairy tale to the end it will be too late for prince charming to save the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom