State Question 777

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You didn't answer the question. What does this matter?

I guess what matters to one, may not matter to another. I like to give as much detail as possible to make my arguments credible. You read my post, thought you had an angle on something that you could prove me wrong with, and went for it. Typical. Same thing, different day. Pretty sure that this is the first time in my life where someone told me I didn't see what I saw, and they weren't even there.............

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess what matters to one, may not matter to another. I like to give as much detail as possible to make my arguments credible. You read my post, thought you had an angle on something that you could prove me wrong with, and went for it. Typical. Same thing, different day. Pretty sure that this is the first time in my life where someone told me I didn't see what I saw, and they weren't even there.............
You are mis-representing the views of many farmers/ranchers in NW Oklahoma...that doesn't require any "angle" or "proof". If that's all you're seeing, then you are seeing only what you want to (e.g., great example of the confirmation bias).

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Wrong again. I can't tell you the name of one producer who's voting yes that I know personally. I could tell you names of dozens who will vote yes. It seems you want people in this thread to believe that because your family is voting no, and that is the trend in this part of the state, and that is a misrepresentation. It's simply not true. "No" voters are an extreme minority up here. Do you know others up here besides family? I have no idea how people will vote in OKC, and won't pretend to. And again, nothing against your family, they need to vote the way that they think is right for their operation. From your earlier posts in this thread, you really have no dog in this fight, why the interest now? I know why, it's not hard to see, I've grown used to it.

This is how the normal person on OSA would have responded to my first post..........

"Really okie" Ive got family that farms up there, and they're big NO 777 proponents. I've not asked them why, I just know that they are. And by the way, they're big time Republicans and have no Hilary signs"

See the difference YG?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't tell you the name of one producer who's voting yes that I know personally. I could tell you names of dozens who will vote yes.
I can tell you the names of many, on both sides of the issue.

It seems you want people in this thread to believe that because your family is voting no, and that is the trend in this part of the state, and that is a misrepresentation.
Nope. Just don't want them to think that your statement about "all people up here blah, blah, blah for Hillary" was true, because it isn't.

Do you know others up here besides family?
Yes, I'm still quite connected to the area...a benefit of farming/ranching that area most of my life.

From your earlier posts in this thread, you really have no dog in this fight, why the interest now?
Yeah, I didn't know much when this thread started. I've spent a great deal of time since then learning all I can about it. It didn't happen "now"...lmfao.

This is how the normal person on OSA would have responded to my first post..........

"Really okie" Ive got family that farms up there, and they're big NO 777 proponents. I've not asked them why, I just know that they are. And by the way, they're big time Republicans and have no Hilary signs"

See the difference YG?
Take it how you want. You have yet to refute a single thing I've posted in response to your ridiculous claim, and only make reference about the way I've responded. This is your typical response to anything I post about anything (for a long time now), and I'm no longer going to ignore it. Do you want to talk about the issues, or continue with this BS? If you want the BS, I have some cheese to go with your whine.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I can tell you the names of many, on both sides of the issue.

Great, this is new news to us all.

Nope. Just don't want them to think that your statement about "all people up here blah, blah, blah for Hillary" was true, because it isn't.

I never said all people. Just all the producers I know, and all of the homes I've seen with NO signs also include Hilary signs.

Yes, I'm still quite connected to the area...a benefit of farming/ranching that area most of my life.

Awesome

Yeah, I didn't know much when this thread started. I've spent a great deal of time since then learning all I can about it. It didn't happen "now"...lmfao.

Humble answer, fill us in since we're on the topic.

Take it how you want. You have yet to refute a single thing I've posted in response to your ridiculous claim, and only make reference about the way I've responded. This is your typical response to anything I post about anything (for a long time now), (I'd love to see an example of this) and I'm no longer going to ignore it. Do you want to talk about the issues, or continue with this BS? If you want the BS, I have some cheese to go with your whine.

What is my ridiculous claim? You shouldn't ignore how I respond to most of your posts, I'm the only one left on OSA who'll say anything back to you, everyone else got tired of it and left. Nothing I said in my post was untrue, or directed at you. You then tell me what I've seen is not true and I'm just supposed to say ok, I'm a liar?

Don't lecture me about talking about the issues, you started this mess, I posted what I've seen in my area, and proceed to tell me what I saw wasn't true. You could have talked about 777 issues on the previous 8 pages, but didn't, and still are not.

Your turn, I'm headed for bed. Think of something good, catch up with you in the morning.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is my ridiculous claim? You shouldn't ignore how I respond to most of your posts, I'm the only one left on OSA who'll say anything back to you, everyone else got tired of it and left. Nothing I said in my post was untrue, or directed at you. You then tell me what I've seen is not true and I'm just supposed to say ok, I'm a liar?

Don't lecture me about talking about the issues, you started this mess, I posted what I've seen in my area, and proceed to tell me what I saw wasn't true. You could have talked about 777 issues on the previous 8 pages, but didn't, and still are not.

Your turn, I'm headed for bed. Think of something good, catch up with you in the morning.
w9bb3.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a silly reason. Repubs brought you Citizens united (the worst law ever) and the Patriot act. Both of which have eroded our rights. The ACLU was against both acts. How'd that work for you?

Not Repubs. RINOs! lol

No biggie, I don't think it'll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'll end up voting for it. . .simply because voting YES will remove power from the State.
It does NOT remove power from the state. It ADDS power to the state - unbound, non-specific power with the statement that says 'except in case of a compelling state issue' (paraphrased). What is a 'compelling state issue?' It is a pig in a poke! The proposed amendment says nothing of what a compelling state issue is. There are no parameters listed. It can be what ever the legislature says it is, meaning it can also be what ever lobby has the most clout.

VOTE NO!!!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom