State Question 777

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barry Switzer said to vote no on this so there you have it.

That makes me want to vote YES. He knows football and I think he's a good hearted guy, but he don't know jack about politics and I basically just default to opposing his view in general. However I can't really argue with his point on this bill. I still don't know what I'll do, probably flip a coin or not vote on it. Will it throw a whole ballot out if it's incomplete? :scratch:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That makes me want to vote YES. He knows football and I think he's a good hearted guy, but he don't know jack about politics and I basically just default to opposing his view in general. However I can't really argue with his point on this bill. I still don't know what I'll do, probably flip a coin or not vote on it. Will it throw a whole ballot out if it's incomplete? :scratch:
You can leave some areas blank on a ballot and it will still count is what I was told by the county volunteers.

Instead of flipping a coin, take a magic 8 ball with you. You'll get lots of chuckles when it comes up "ask again later".

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can leave some areas blank on a ballot and it will still count is what I was told by the county volunteers.

Instead of flipping a coin, take a magic 8 ball with you. You'll get lots of chuckles when it comes up "ask again later".

lmao!

The fact that HSUS, a rabid anti 2nd is for this, I'd be voting no.

Uhmmmm. HSUS is AGAINST it. Along with the Sierra club, The Tulsa World, The City of Edmond and a bunch of other libtard groups.

http://www.votenoon777.com/opposition-to-777

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As soon as you give extra protection to farmers, the corporations swoop in and buy up all the small farms they can.

I think this is a clear no vote.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As soon as you give extra protection to farmers, the corporations swoop in and buy up all the small farms they can.

I think this is a clear no vote.

I'm not disagreeing with you, only looking for more information.
Who are the corporate farms that would swoop down and buy the family farms in Ok?
Honest question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom