Stolen Maytag washer and dryer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chibellie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our storage unit was broken into last week and they stole our washer and dryer unit. It is listed on Craigslist currently as MAYTAG WASHER DRYER - $220. So far that is all that is noticeably gone. I won't know about anything else until tomorrow when I go back.

I'll be filing a police report tomorrow.

This is to the law enforcement officers on here--is there anything else we can or should do in catching these thieves? I am hoping our storage unit owners have a vehicle with tags on camera or something. Otherwise, I know these are our machines. The screws used to repair the washer are not factory. My husband and mother-in-law can ID that since they repaired it.

We're currently trying to set up a meeting so we can view the machines. This post is our biggest and only lead. We might need someone else to inquire and see if they'll respond.

Chibellie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, that would be the ideal plan. We just found out today. I'm more upset for my daughter that her things got wrecked by these jackrabbits. :( The stuff they didn't take was just broken and strewn across the parking lot of the storage place. One of my DVD boxes was found on the road towards the entry/exit gate. Mercifully, most if not all our DVDs and CDs are at our house. I stored the empty cases. I think they chucked it when they realized it was empty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom