Storage Sheds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently moved and want a storage shed. I'm not 100% sure but I'm probably looking for it to be somewhere around 70-100 sq ft. Where do you guys recommend to buy one from? I've considered just building one but been told it really doesn't save that much money. However, if I built one, I could customize it the way I want. What do you guys think?

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably about the same cost from bought or built but like you said, you build it, you can customize it. If you are a half decent carpenter you will probably build it much stronger than anything bought. I built my own lean-to shed and is far better than anything bought. Otherwise, tuffshed would be my choice.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably about the same cost from bought or built but like you said, you build it, you can customize it. If you are a half decent carpenter you will probably build it much stronger than anything bought. I built my own lean-to shed and is far better than anything bought. Otherwise, tuffshed would be my choice.

I agree with the Tuffshed recommendation. I actually have 3 of their buildings, one small leanto a small storage building, and a 16x24 storage/shop building. They are not the cheapest, but they are well built and very tight. I did leave off vents on all my building and installed them myself. If you want to see some besides what they have on display, send me a pm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom