Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love watching this show. Does anyone know where these guys are from around here and where they race? My guess would be MWC but not sure.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These days it appears all the show racing occurs on a closed street. Where's that one at, anyone know?

I just recently started watching the show when one of the racers kid's joined my son's hockey team lol. It's not bad.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They sure put a lot of money into those awesome cars.
As much I like watching that huge power being unleashed, the cost/benefit just wouldn't work for me. I had a used rail buggy years ago that I could ride the dunes all day with and get a big fun fix for cheap. They probably spend in a week what I spent the whole time I had that buggy, and get to run it a whole 10 seconds or so total.

But a man's gotta have a hobby, good on 'em for makin' it work.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These days it appears all the show racing occurs on a closed street. Where's that one at, anyone know?

I just recently started watching the show when one of the racers kid's joined my son's hockey team lol. It's not bad.

They go the shutdown area of Thunder Valley raceway a lot now. A friend and I race together, and the one time I couldn't go with he went to Thunder Valley and they were shooting that night. I was so mad. I felt better when I learned they booted everyone out to make it look like it was a more "remote" type spot so we wouldn't have been able to gawk anyway.

I liked it better earlier on when many of the cars were still at least a factory body. Now they are essentially just track cars re-tuned for the street. I was also a little disappointed that Big Chief started trying to suckle at the NHRA teat, after having been such an "outlaw". I can't hardly stand to watch an NHRA race anymore. Like watching a horse race. Hours of talking for a few minutes of action. Then when the NHRA got their panties in a wad because they were jealous someone actually made racing fun to watch again, I was tickled. Then low and behold a sweet deal was struck, and the mediocrity and vanilla of the NHRA seeped right in. Ugh.

If they race on a road with no one around, I honestly DGAF. Racing on busy streets is another story. All the old fogeys came crawling out of the woodwork "that's dangerous". Yeah, no joke. But only to the drivers. If you want to see some real deal street racers look up the Birka Cup/Stockholm Open.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name wasn't from Midwest city, it came from Oklahoma being a midwestern state. Dave shop is in Edmond, chief and shawns is buy the airport, farm trucks shop is out on 36th.

Before the show they had a heck of a forum, I learned a lot and made quiet a few friends off that site, you had to have thick skin to be there but it was great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom