Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRISKY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't that site kinda a branch off from Ok-Speed? Ok-Speed used to be the forum back in the day.
Yep. "Got Caught Street Racing" had a sub forum on OK-Speed and that turned into Midwest Street Cars. A lot of the illegal street racers around OKC were on those sites starting around 2000. The Fast and Furious movies had a lot to do with the younger crowd dumping their $$$ sound systems and getting into street racing.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ Too bad the MWSC forum went away. I miss the Friday lunches with those guys.

The lunch crowd broke up sadly, we tried a few times after the site shut down but it dwindled away. I go to taco ville when ever I get the chance at work, I even went with Reddirt from mwsc a few weeks ago.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Goliath was sitting outside of dave's shop today. had a burger and walked over to check it out. one badass car...

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I admittedly know nothing about street racing, but I like the show. Takes a lot of skill and guts to get behind the wheel of one of those cars.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These days it appears all the show racing occurs on a closed street. Where's that one at, anyone know?

I just recently started watching the show when one of the racers kid's joined my son's hockey team lol. It's not bad.
They race (in Oklahoma) exclusively at an Okemah industrial park that can be seen from I-40. I've been on the show a couple of times. The racing is real; most everything else is staged by the producers

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only reason I know about the little strip in Seminole is cause my cop friend has done security for them out there before. I'm sure there have been several locations over the years. I remember hearing about one in the Union City area also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom