Stupid Craigslist scammers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how this one works, with PayPal once you transfer the funds to a bank account and empty the account they don't have any way to go after the funds should the buyer want the money back. Would guess if you follow along he will try to switch you from PayPal to some other payment. These guys are pretty smart and continue to come up with schemes that someone will fall for.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anybody down to form a team to build some nukes and erase Nigeria from the map? Near as I can tell, nothing good comes from there.

Nigerian dwarf goats come from there. They taste good...kinda.

Christian Okoye aka Nigerian Nightmare.....pretty good RB for KC Chiefs back in the day.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it!!!!

I would buy your boat, but I turned down that $20.5 million today from that American-born lady that married a Switzerland-born man and lived in Africa. He died some years ago and she has only a couple of months left to live after battling breast cancer, and she was looking for a generous man to distribute her fortune to those in need.

While I could easily accommodate her on distributing to those in need, I was fearful that the government would insist on their share, thus depriving the needy from getting the full amount.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody down to form a team to build some nukes and erase Nigeria from the map? Near as I can tell, nothing good comes from there.

I have a couple of customers that are from Nigeria. They are educated and well behaved. They had to work hard hard to get here. Nothing like the blacks we have here. "Spoiled and entitled ". The other day I thought it was funny that the guy was talking crap about the blacks from here. At first I said to myself but they are both black but now that ive dealt with them more they are completely different.

Its not the color of the skin that makes the person

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of customers that are from Nigeria. They are educated and well behaved. They had to work hard hard to get here. Nothing like the blacks we have here. "Spoiled and entitled ".

This whole statement sound totally racist if I were a liberal looking to slam a conservative.

Similar to the odds guy from Vegas(Jimmy the Greek) that said blacks were superior in sports because of their bone/muscle structure.

Quote from Joe Biden:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole statement sound totally racist if I were a liberal looking to slam a conservative.

Similar to the odds guy from Vegas(Jimmy the Greek) that said blacks were superior in sports because of their bone/muscle structure.

Quote from Joe Biden:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

my comments are no more racist than the lets nuke nigeria comment. im far from a racist, im hispanic. my family came here with nothing. i grew up poor and we never needed a cent from the government. it pisses me off that these people are on wellfare but they can afford to be walking around in the latest fashions. well dressed parents and trashy children. It makes me sick. i dress my kids before i dress myself.

im a little upset because i had to tow a car from the northeast side of town in a parking lot that was full of cars. people just lounging around and do not move out of the way for you. similar to a heard of cattle. then when im backing up i get honked and yelled at by some thug who says i was about to hit his car when i was no where near it. im guessing he thought i was going to be afraid of him, but i deal with all kinds of people . They think they are crazy, but they havent met me yet.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my comments are no more racist than the lets nuke nigeria comment. im far from a racist, im hispanic. my family came here with nothing. i grew up poor and we never needed a cent from the government. it pisses me off that these people are on wellfare but they can afford to be walking around in the latest fashions. well dressed parents and trashy children. It makes me sick. i dress my kids before i dress myself.

im a little upset because i had to tow a car from the northeast side of town in a parking lot that was full of cars. people just lounging around and do not move out of the way for you. similar to a heard of cattle. then when im backing up i get honked and yelled at by some thug who says i was about to hit his car when i was no where near it. im guessing he thought i was going to be afraid of him, but i deal with all kinds of people . They think they are crazy, but they havent met me yet.

Well, you've seen me ... and as we all know pasty white folk aren't supposed to have an opinion ... :wink2:

You are exactly right. There are a couple of guys from Somalia (or maybe it's Rwanda) -- some place in Africa (that shows you how much I worry about anybody's "heritage") -- who own a convenience store down the street. Two of the hardest working young men I've ever met. Same goes for you ... You are the living embodiment of what all young men and women should strive to be.

I don't care if you are a pasty white redneck, black as the ace of spades or somewhere in between, color doesn't make the man ... I'm completely amused when someone accuses me of being racist ... those folks obviously do not know me, or my non-white relatives, and are judging me by one of two criteria ... either I'm not worthy of having an opinion because I'm female (I've lost track of how many times I've been told I'm a feminist ... lol ... usually because I didn't give some guy his way ...) or I can't possibly understand anything because I'm white ...

I feel for those folks who throw out the race card at the drop of a hat, no matter what color they are. Stand on your own two feet, dammit. When I was a single mom with three kids to raise, I didn't piss and moan and cry because I found out some guy doing the same job as me got paid more because, and I quote, "he had a family to raise" ... I got off my ass, found a job somewhere else making more money and QUIT ... Everybody has something unfair that has happened to them in their lives because of the preconceived notions of some moron.

Sorry, Austin ...hey man, did you sell your boat?? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom