Mower for Rickn donation payment details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its pretty unanimous so ill pull the trigger. My PayPal can be accessed to send money via email or phone number.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 405-401-6067
Address to send a check:
8705 sw 39th st.
OKC ,OK 73179
Make.payable to: Clay Henry

Disclosue
IF YOU SEND A CHECK to anyone or myself, there will be no record that it was added to the PayPal pool so you'll have to take me at my word and I dont want any arguments. I live and die by my word, it's all a man has.

Please, in PayPal, there's a comment section and I need everyone to put their OSA screen name in that. If you don't, all I can see is your email address as a sender.

Also, very important, you can choose to send to "friends or family" or "services". Do NOT choose services or PayPal keep like 3% yall may already know this but I want to make sure we aren't paying PayPal a dime.

In this thread, let's not blow it up and make.it 15 pages of useless chat. POST ONLY that you sent money and how much. And specify how you sent it, paypal or to my mailbox.
Any other chat I will ask be deleted as that chat can be done in the other thread

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230707_215408_Chrome.jpg

$20 sent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom