Sun Chips biodegradable bag too loud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part is that they said on the radio that the bag is only biodegradable if it was left on the ground. They said that after being compacted in a land fill, it will last about 100 years.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part is that they said on the radio that the bag is only biodegradable if it was left on the ground. They said that after being compacted in a land fill, it will last about 100 years.

Wow, that would be really loud if there were several bags of that stuff in the landfill. Everytime something was dumped there, that bag would be making more noise! :)

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought all the moaning was goofy, then my wife brought home two bags. Trying to get some chips out in the kitchen when grandbaby was asleep in the living room was a good way to get in deep stuff with NeNE!!!

:angry3:

Cedar Creek

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Eh that's still a whole lot less than plastic. At first I wondered if they did it on purpose. To grab peoples attention..."look at me I'm eating whole grain and saving the planet at the same time" and all that.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about to go and buy a bag of the stuff so I can see what everyone is talking about.

It was on Colbert last night, so it must be important.

Latest posts

Top Bottom