Super Bowl Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamnYankeeOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
American Patriotic songs should be sung in English only!

I am from the old school where I don't want to push #1 for English. Speaking English, having needed job skills & understanding our Constitution need to be requirements for legal immigrants.

Look up the history of New Mexico. When it was admitted to the union as a state its state constitution was bilingual because of the high percentage of settlers from Spain who spoke only Spanish. Why does you wanting to speak your native language differ from them wanting to speak theirs?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. Besides, we're not just any America, we're the United States of America! If you want to live on this continent, learn to speak the language!

We don't speak Navajo here!

FIFY

This made me laugh. There is only about 23 countries in north america, north american.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say sing that wonderful song in every damn language on this earth, the more people know the song, the better this country will be.

QFT.

I don't see the problem here. My GG-Grandfather came over here from Germany not speaking English. His son eventually had an airport named for him. His grandson served the US in WW2 - as a German translator. Go figure.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the dale jr. mountain dew commercial and the doritos boy riding the dog and the chevy commercial with the bull oh and the doberhuahua one.

The actual game was a snoozefest. Its like the broncos were lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom