SuperDave's Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Saturday morning for about three hrs., great show Dave. I enjoyed meeting , talking to some OSA members, exhibitors and other attendees. Heard some good scoop and trivia from exhibitors. Didn't see any Kel-Tec KSG shotguns that I'm interested in buying. I guess Kel-Tec is just advertising them but not building and marketing them. I just read some about a Remington Versa Max Tactical eight shot semi-auto .12 ga., I'll check that out now.

The Versamax is a good gun. I'd wait for the 3Gun version that they are soon to release.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I found the best deal at the or any gun show ever...
.50c for a box of nocks LOL
The tapered kind we use on our bowfishing arrows, the ones that are harder to find locally cause all anyone carries anymore or the uni-nocks styles now.
Thanks Peanut, enjoyed meeting you.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
superdave65 said:
Thanks everyone for coming out to the show yesterday. It always amazes me how many grumpy old men and social misfits show up at my shows, lol. I was fortunate enough to bask in the great JB's presence. Before the FGST makes fun of me, yes I wore a fanny pack (head hung in shame) I had to carry my change fund around. But all in all. It was very fun. We checked through over 350 firearms at the door. Thats a bunch of guns walking around

You told me you had a fanny pack, cause your wife had your purse.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and had a good time, traded a firearm, bought a condor soft case from plan B, and some zombie stuff for the kids along with a couple of 550 bracelets from the JBT and his wife I'm pretty sure anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully it will continue to grow!

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home after 2 great days at the show. Back to back with purplehaze and the gang, we had a ball. Thanks to all who came to enjoy the show and OSA members. I can tell you that I will be going back to Claremore in September. Start planning now to make it an even bigger success.

mk23socom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and had a good time, traded a firearm, bought a condor soft case from plan B, and some zombie stuff for the kids along with a couple of 550 bracelets from the JBT and his wife I'm pretty sure anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully it will continue to grow!

It was us at the show with the Zombie Gear and 550 bracelets. Hope the everybody enjoyed the stuff. It was great to meet you and all the other OSA members.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the next SuperDave show, just look for the "FUZZY BUNNY TACTICAL / ZOMBIE GEAR".

Latest posts

Top Bottom