SuperDave's Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

siglady

Dave's Show was great. I specifically wanted to get some hands-on with a Walther P22, because I'd held one once and it felt balanced and steady in my hand. At the show it still felt good, racked it several times, and bought it. I came home and tried it out and love it. My husband handed me a Bersa 22 to also try out, and it was a surprise how much fun it was too. I still have a passion for my sig P238, and that's what I mostly carry. This firearms thing is still new to me, but I like it, like it, yes I do!!

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dave's Show was great. I specifically wanted to get some hands-on with a Walther P22, because I'd held one once and it felt balanced and steady in my hand. At the show it still felt good, racked it several times, and bought it. I came home and tried it out and love it. My husband handed me a Bersa 22 to also try out, and it was a surprise how much fun it was too. I still have a passion for my sig P238, and that's what I mostly carry. This firearms thing is still new to me, but I like it, like it, yes I do!!

It is a great addiction! I am glad you are having fun with them

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1065.photobucket.com_albums_u400_razerwhyer_jewlery.jpg

i1065.photobucket.com_albums_u400_razerwhyer_shoes.jpg

at least there wasn't any shoes or jewelry at this gun show......err oops.

if thet aren't stuffed with beanie babies or laced with scentsy they are allowed

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think those flowers spray mase outta them, and those chains are what the seals use when they sneak up on the enemy to strangle them quietly. Them boots have combat written all over them!!!! I had a great time at the show. Thanks SuperDave!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom