Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free neutering in Spencer

If you live in OKC. Call Safe Haven Clinic in Spencer at 405-313-1469 for information

It's okay. I've already made his appointment with our regular vet. And he treats us good.

Even though I live in OKC, I have a Bethany address. If I try to get services for an OKC resident they telle sorry you live in Bethany. If I try to get services for Bethany residents they tell me sorry you live in OKC. Welcome to the hell that is my life. 🤷🤦🤦

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s all those dang chocolate chip cookies she makes.

If I die I wanna come back as one of her dogs. 😁

According to every man who has ever lived in my house I treat my animals better than I treat them. And they are not wrong. Of course, if I'd ever found a man who loves me like my pets do I probably would have treated them better but after a time I get weary of being nice to creatures -- human or not -- who don't think they need to return the favor every once in a while.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going thru the "WTF was I thinking" process over our little male Corgi puppy, Rooster. This dog is a challenge. He is one of the most strong-willed dogs I've ever seen. Even more than my Jack Russells...and I didn't think that would be possible. He was already trying to challenge Izzy...the pack Alpha...when he was 6 mos old. As a matter of fact, he reminds me of a JRT and doesn't act like a typical Corgi at all. Total wild man.

We had him neutered about 6 weeks ago. He seems to be slowing down a little, but, every time I think there's hope he does something to make me think I wanna choke the life out of him. I love him to death only slightly more than I wanna beat him to death at this point. Despite his flaws he's just so danged lovable.

Yep. I find myself in the SAME predicament. And I blame YOU! 😉🤣🤣🤣

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG! Anybody want a dog?!?!? 🙄😜😜 He gets SO excited every damned time he sees a cat, it's ridiculous! He doesn't chase but that yodel-ey bark and that feet going 900 mph have the cats convinced he is gonna launch in a nanosecond. 🤨🤣😂😂 It gonna be YEARS before any of them can be in the same room together. Sigh ...

And no, I don't want to give him away but there may be some Benadryl in his future. Just to take the edge off a bit ... 😇😬😁
Any reason he can't just chase the cats if he wants to? I let mine do that. Within a month or so he would only run up and sniff. But at first he would bite their fur off. It grows back.

Are you absolutely sure you want to remove his testicles? I wouldn't do my dog that way now after the research I've done. Thank God he doesn't know what I did to him.

I mainly did because he had huge orange ones that stuck out the back behind his legs and wagged back and forth. Sometimes they would touch people. One time we went through the drive though and he had his lipstick all the way out and decided it was time for a little bath down there. The lady was like cute dog.. ohhhh....

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any reason he can't just chase the cats if he wants to? I let mine do that. Within a month or so he would only run up and sniff. But at first he would bite their fur off. It grows back.

Are you absolutely sure you want to remove his testicles? I wouldn't do my dog that way now after the research I've done. Thank God he doesn't know what I did to him.

I mainly did because he had huge orange ones that stuck out the back behind his legs and wagged back and forth. Sometimes they would touch people. One time we went through the drive though and he had his lipstick all the way out and decided it was time for a little bath down there. The lady was like cute dog.. ohhhh....

Yeah ... This "little" fella likes to sit like a bear and "clean" his lollipop. The neighbors granddaughter thought he had a tumor on his tummy.🤦🤷🤣🤣🤣 I told Grandpa it was HIS problem. 🤣🤣🤣 And I told her (she's 4) that he was okay and boy dogs were just weird like that sometimes. Her dad was ROLLING in the yard! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and the cats were here first. I'm telling you if he caught one of them he would have a VERY bad day ... And I would have a vet bill I could do without. 🤷

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That poor dog. Gonna wind up looking like a fat tick.
Well ... Hmmmm ... Judging on how Dawg has ... Ahem ... "Filled out" ... I'd guess you are not wrong. Lol Btw, when he got here 2 days ago you could see his ribs. Not now! 🤣🤣
IMG20240322132725.jpg

IMG20240321130623.jpg

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give him a little time. The newness (to him) of the cats will wear off and he'll learn his boundaries.
Yeah it's too soon.

That Gurl, do you watch dogs for extra money? With more people returning to the office there can be a lot in that. You could charge 25 a day and take only easy dogs. Up charge for extra hours. Accept cash.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it's too soon.

That Gurl, do you watch dogs for extra money? With more people returning to the office there can be a lot in that. You could charge 25 a day and take only easy dogs. Up charge for extra hours. Accept cash.
I'm aware. (It's too soon.) It's just frustrating because the cats can't leave the back of the house and I have to watch Snoop like a hawk because he's slick as snot. Lol

And that would be a dream job! 😍😍😍

Latest posts

Top Bottom