Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh MY WORD!! Sigh. Well, Snoop and Dawg are officially ruint as guard dogs. Snoop doesn't bark anyway but they just run to the door to get pets and loving, no matter whose coming through it now. 🤦🤦

Snoop KNOWS the rules ... BUT we don't really follow them unless we feel like it. 🤨🤨🤨🤨 It'll take some time but he will be fine. There's a lot going on around here right now so I'm cutting him a bunch of slack.

He doesn't mind being on a leash at all. Chased the chickens this morning but didn't try to catch them. Honestly I think he thought they were just all playing a silly game. Lol

He and Dawg slept on their beds and didn't bother the cats (who were on the bed with me) at all last night. I figure as long as we can keep that up everyone will eventually decide everybody else is "cool, Daddio". 🤷

This little **** is pretty agile. He jumped down into the trench the plumber had dug and back out without skipping a beat. He reminds me of Snoopy on Charlie Brown just skipping through life. Lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/YVo1EEQawuYe1tXYA

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can teach a Dog to not be bothered by Thunder or Fireworks. It’s better to start them when pups, be even aged dogs can be taught to not be bothered. Both of these can be found at Walmart.

These are handy to teach with. I’ve used them to teach dogs to disregard gun shots ie: Duck Hunting or?

IMG_9451.png
IMG_9452.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can teach a Dog to not be bothered by Thunder or Fireworks. It’s better to start them when pups, be even aged dogs can be taught to not be bothered. Both of these can be found at Walmart.

These are handy to teach with. I’ve used them to teach dogs to disregard gun shots ie: Duck Hunting or?

View attachment 467733View attachment 467734

Oh Lord! I think I'll just continue to medicate them with Benadryl. Lol I really think once he's been here a while and realizes he's safe here he will be okay.

Time will tell ... 🤷

But I'll keep the clapper in mind.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok @OK Corgi Rancher come get your DAMNED DOG!!!!🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

😂😂😂😂
Backstory: Dawg is no slouch in the intelligence department. We've discussed that before. And neither is Snoop. Both of them together are JUST TOO MUCH!! 🫣🫣🫣

SO ... Dawg taught Snoop how to open the backdoor. No big deal right?? I mean I'm already used to throwing the deadbolt when I put them out so ... 🤷🤷🤷

Well ... About that ... This morning I'm sitting here playing around on the .www. It's beautiful outside so all the windows are open and the backdoor is propped open so these two can go in and out at their leisure. Anyway ...

I hear a very familiar, very distinct sound -- it is the latch on the gate to the backyard being disengaged. 👀👀 I'm thinking someone is coming IN my backyard. NOPE. Quite the contrary. 🤦🤦 It is that damned Snoop (and Dawg) making their escape! 😂😂😂 It's a good thing "we" know that nothing bad happens when we "come". They both got lots of treats. Haha! And I have a stick poked through the hole you thread the lock thru. Guess I'm going to Ace here in a bit. Haha!

I need to get up and get busy anyway. Y'all enjoy your day!! 😘

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok @OK Corgi Rancher come get your DAMNED DOG!!!!🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

😂😂😂😂
Backstory: Dawg is no slouch in the intelligence department. We've discussed that before. And neither is Snoop. Both of them together are JUST TOO MUCH!! 🫣🫣🫣

SO ... Dawg taught Snoop how to open the backdoor. No big deal right?? I mean I'm already used to throwing the deadbolt when I put them out so ... 🤷🤷🤷

Well ... About that ... This morning I'm sitting here playing around on the .www. It's beautiful outside so all the windows are open and the backdoor is propped open so these two can go in and out at their leisure. Anyway ...

I hear a very familiar, very distinct sound -- it is the latch on the gate to the backyard being disengaged. 👀👀 I'm thinking someone is coming IN my backyard. NOPE. Quite the contrary. 🤦🤦 It is that damned Snoop (and Dawg) making their escape! 😂😂😂 It's a good thing "we" know that nothing bad happens when we "come". They both got lots of treats. Haha! And I have a stick poked through the hole you thread the lock thru. Guess I'm going to Ace here in a bit. Haha!

I need to get up and get busy anyway. Y'all enjoy your day!! 😘
Bring him to me 😜.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring him to me 😜.
I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship -- he just does whatever he wants and just when I can't stand it anymore he limps over to me and puts his head on my lap, looking for pets. Lol

I dunno what's up with that. He's not hurt but when he gets up from laying down -- OR he thinks he's in trouble he will hold his right rear leg up and not walk on it. I know it's not hurt because he plays like he's a gazelle and jumps back and forth and back and forth across the trench splitting my backyard in half right now. 🙄🤷🤣🤣

Anyway, he's too ****ing adorable! 🥰 🥰 And besides, him and Dawg are buddies. 🤷🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom