Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhmmmmm, apparently he has something against stuffed animals! 😂😂 OH, and see?? Damned dog watching TV. He has a thing for Jonathan Conder ... Lol

But here "we" are -- all pooped out from protecting Mom from the stuffed animals in the basket. 🙄 (Please ignore the mess! 😭)

IMG20240408072211.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That piece of stuffing stuck under his collar. Yeah, he's been rolling around ALL OVER his "kill" ... Lol This guy is a mess -- literally AND any other way you could possibly think of. 🤣🤣🤣

@OK Corgi Rancher did you have ANY idea he had so much personality?? You could have warned me. Lol 😂😂😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't blame your poor decision making skills on me, missy. I make enough bad decisions of my own. Why do think I have 5 dogs?

🐶 🐶 🐶 🐶 🐶
Lol -- if I didn't have a husband I'd be right up there with ya! 🤣

He did a GOOD thing this morning!! When the construction guys showed up I opened the front door without thinking. He has been HORRIBLE about bolting when he sees the front door open. Today he WAITED AND LOOKED AT ME!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 I've trained Dawg to stop at an open door and LOOK at me for the "ok". He will run out and then catch himself and run back in when he's real excited. Lol I was hoping Snoop would learn from him. Yeah!! 🤗🤗🤗

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sigh ... I am gonna have to go back to school and see if I can get smarter. Because if I can't figure out a way to keep up with this dog I am doomed. Lol

I have no idea why Dawg has never tried the front door. It has the same handle as the back door that he opens whenever he wants. But anyway he hasn't.

This morning Snoop opened the front door and took off like a scalded cat! 😱🤦🤬😂😂😂 It's a good think he is motivated by pets. The guys who are taking out the neighbors' maple tree for me saw him escape, called him over to play (come is NEVER used to discipline a dog around here. No matter how much might want to wrong their neck(s), I don't ever want them to fear coming to me, so "Come" equals lots and lots of pets, play and treats ALWAYS.)

Guess I'll have to keep the deadbolt thrown on the front door all the time now. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom