Tatoos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone told me before they went in for a surgery on the questionnaire they asked if they had any tattoos with red ink? I dunno what that was about.
Any chance they were going to give you an MRI before the surgery? Some inks contain metal (prison tats, being done with ballpoint ink, are notoriously bad about that, regardless of color).

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap that's insane skillz right there! What does work like that run? @nofearfactor ???
Prolly pretty expensive, not to mention getting in to him will take a fat deposit and a longgg wait likely. I'm on a waiting list for Paul Booth in NYC now for a year, hoping I can get in to him this fall while I'm there working. Brandon Bond took me right in and so did David Bollt and theyre awesome artists. Like anything else tho that we covet in life, a great piece of art like a tattoo from one of the greats is worth waiting on and worth what you paid for it IMO. And tipping is not a city in China...

Latest posts

Top Bottom