TCSO: Deputy shouldn't be charged because he confused his weapons (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he hadn't broken the law he wouldn't have got shot. True, True. What I don't understand is how OSA can be 99% lolbertarian in most threads and 100% authoritarian in these threads. Why is a gun illegal? Randy Weaver vs. Eric Harris - who do we love more and why?

A fat nerd in Houston carries an AR downtown and gets calmly talked to about it, and it's Jack Booted thugs and anyone on OSA who calls the guy a nerd is called a fascist.

Lawl.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he hadn't broken the law he wouldn't have got shot. True, True. What I don't understand is how OSA can be 99% lolbertarian in most threads and 100% authoritarian in these threads. Why is a gun illegal? Randy Weaver vs. Eric Harris - who do we love more and why?

A fat nerd in Houston carries an AR downtown and gets calmly talked to about it, and it's Jack Booted thugs and anyone on OSA who calls the guy a nerd is called a fascist.

Lawl.

Guns aren't illegal, human contact with firearms is highly regulated tho. Randy Weaver vs Eric Harris is silly.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one guy had a sweet tribal tattoo, brah.

The old timer being a wealthy donor to the TCSO is being blown up today. Leland Ashley of TPD is all like "yeah, the only time we use old balls reserves for any special task force stuff was like, to have them sit in marked cars when the midtown rapist was rapin." They're stumbling all over themselves to make it clear to the nation they have nothing to do with TCSO.

I tell you what, f*ck your breath and tribal tattoos aside, I'd rather have some foul-mouthed young brahs sponsored by Monster Energy doing stings like this than some old millionaire with Barney Fife's snub nose trying to find the masculinity he lost when he couldn't get it up anymore.

You are a great writer. Seriously, you have an acid wit. Whether I agree with you, or not, I effing love to read your posts.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Randy Weaver vs Eric Harris is silly.

So is a 73-year-old desk jockey stumbling out of a car with a pepperball gun and a snubnose revolver in a situation like this one, but hey, as JP said, it's a big 'ol goofy world.

You are a great writer. Seriously, you have an acid wit. Whether I agree with you, or not, I effing love to read your posts.

Don't flatter me.

Or do. I'm vain.

Last edited by a moderator:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"slip and capture," ... what bunch of horse pucky!

now Tulsa is all over the national news for all the wrong reasons ...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is that? We have numerous reserves at my agency. The vast majority are good deputies who want to help their community.... the few who don't fall into that category rarely show up to work and are removed.

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

Because unpaid volunteers take OT opportunities away from FT LEO's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom