Texas church shooting..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry everywhere. Stories like this remind me why.

I've posted this before, but it bears repeating. Shortly after I got my CCW, I was with my wife at the grocery store. She placed her hand on my side, noticed I was carrying, and asked "Are you packing, here at Rea**rs? Are you expecting something bad to happen?".

Without missing a beat, I replied "No dear, if I EXPECTED something to happen, we'd shop someplace else".

Bottom line: Sometimes bad things happen to good people in nice places. Plan accordingly.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is getting to the point that pastors need to have a closed door meeting with close and trusted members that serve the church and have ushers trained and armed as well as a few trusted members within the congregation. No one should know who is armed
and no one needs to mention the meeting. But word will get out, people talk.
The Democrats want to take our guns and then we'll be fair game for not only the government who will have their way with us but also the thugs who will continue to remain armed. This church shooting should be is a sad time for all Americans.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BA95AD37-C9B7-42BC-8C1D-DDA1DD508BAC.jpeg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the shooter has been identified correctly, he was dishonorably discharged from the USAF so he should have never been able to own a firearm.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It demonstrates the fallacy of laws that violate the Second Amendment.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom