Texas has required number of signatures 25,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys do know that there's a petition for Oklahoma too, don't you?

Oklahoma couldn't stand on her own. Every time we get a tornado or fire, we cry like a little 6 year old to the feds to declare it a disaster area to get our free money. Our politicians just talk about states rights. Their actions speak to the gimmie, gimmie crowd.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma couldn't stand on her own. Every time we get a tornado or fire, we cry like a little 6 year old to the feds to declare it a disaster area to get our free money.

we could form a country with texas and other red states.
all the red states should become a new country ,then declare war on the blue states and take the whole country over and sell all the blue staters as slaves to dubai

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Link? I haven't seen it.

I saw it on another gun forum earlier today so I'll have to go find it.

Oklahoma couldn't stand on her own. Every time we get a tornado or fire, we cry like a little 6 year old to the feds to declare it a disaster area to get our free money.

That's why we'd throw in with Texas and become Texahoma :D

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would TX want the dead weight? OK would need a serious reform in govt. mentality to even be a viable addition.

Off the top of my head? Strength in numbers is my first thought. Our Nat'l Guard units have way more combat experience than theirs, even though our senior leaders can't see beyond their own careers. The only exception might be their recently activated SF units. I agree we need to reform govt. thinking in this state,

Latest posts

Top Bottom