Texas is Getting Pounded!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Title hopes?? We need to worry about winning one game at a time.

True dat ... very nearly screwed themselves out of a win today. :shocked:

I don't know how to respond to those statements. Those are both very reasonable observations and quite unlike the typical expectations of the "Sooner Nation" - I don't run across many OU fans that expect anything less than a national title on an annual basis, I guess you two are exceptions.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how to respond to those statements. Those are both very reasonable observations and quite unlike the typical expectations of the "Sooner Nation" - I don't run across many OU fans that expect anything less than a national title on an annual basis, I guess you two are exceptions.

:P Honey, they broke the mold when they made me!! :rotflmao:

I thought I was gonna have to move outta state when Josh Heupel was QB ... I still think the only reason he got a shot to play at OU was because he was Dan Boren's wife's brother.

To this day I just tell all those folks who were threatening to have me drawn and quartered that if he had been all that and a bag of chips he wouldn't be taking advantage of Stoops' good nature and selling air conditioners now ...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's cool amongst Sooner fans to root "against" Texas even harder than you root "for" OU - but even to the detriment of your title hopes???

Ya, some people can't see the bigger picture

I don't know what you guys are looking at but the Big 12 ain't exactly kicking ass this year in a "national sense". And Texas beating an unranked team on their own field isn't going to win the Big 12 any brownie points with the BCS. Them losing today doesn't really hurt the Big 12 that much, because everybody knows just knows. Even if OU goes undefeated I suspect they will have to "get some help" from someone somewhere along the way to get into the national championship game. Compare with the SEC and report back your findings.

Title hopes?? We need to worry about winning one game at a time.

Exactamundo!

Latest posts

Top Bottom