Texas is Getting Pounded!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What really sucks is Arkansas lost against Bama and they were winning for quite a while. That would've been a big place changer.

As a Sooner fan I have to say our schedule looks weak this year, not sure a completely undefeated season could even put us in the BIG Game.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a Texas fan and I am ashamed of the way they played. I might have to change my loyalty to another team, Any suggestions?:uhh:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texas fell to 21, ouch.

I thought that seemed pretty harsh, then I found this:

UCLA won 34-12, and the Bruins ran the ball right down the Longhorns' collective throats. UCLA threw the ball just nine times and finished with all of 27 passing yards. The Bruins ran it 56 times, for 264 yards, and that's counting 34 yards lost on sacks.

UCLA lost two fumbles and was penalized eight times for 75 yards -- and still it won in Austin by 22 points. Texas' only TD came with 2:32 left. The victory was UCLA's first on the road against a ranked opponent since 2001.

Just goes to show that the folks who were saying that Texas (and a few other teams) were over ranked were absolutely correct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom