The Devils Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gypsy's wife is on the PD it says. Pretty sure a real 1% club wouldn't allow that. And, yea they don't take too kindly to pedo's.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not thinking any "real" PD would be too pleased about that either. Massive conflict of interest on both parties' part, in my opinion (which is neither legal, nor binding :D ).

I know that there were a few "lifestyle changes" I had to make before GC would even do anything other than take me out to lunch occasionally. :D For me, it wasn't that big of an issue. I'd already kicked the SOB to the curb ... Really tired of the drama that life brought me. I'm a live and let live kinda gal, but some of those folks just don't seem to be able to live without the D.R.A.M.A. Of course, that's true of any segment of society ... Just depends on who you let into your little corner of the world and who you exclude. My previous romantic involvement (pre-GC) seemed to thrive on that kind of stuff. I just grew weary of wondering what jail he was in when he didn't show up on time for something ... or which bar ditch ... just kinda depended on what degree of pissed I was at the time that he had let me and the kids down ... again ... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom