The flaw in Nazi Armor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe in the case of the panzerfaust, but wouldn't the 88s just squirt in there regardless?

Probably, but they might equate to the equivalent of an extra half inch or so of steel? I guess it rely comes down to which would you rather be in, one with sandbags, or one without? I am guessing they went with the "can't hurt, might help" approach.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably, but they might equate to the equivalent of an extra half inch or so of steel? I guess it rely comes down to which would you rather be in, one with sandbags, or one without? I am guessing they went with the "can't hurt, might help" approach.

Brave tankers! Desperate times, desperate measures...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read a report of a the newest tank technology today. Half the size, half the weight/armor, half the crew, but its so agile, it can evade incoming.

No longer tracks either. It rely's on wheels/tires.

Interesting.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Technically, I guess not. At least based on the conversation at this forum:

World of Tanks - Bathroom Jar

Besides, do we even have any actively commissioned battleships anymore?

No more battleships. It would be awesome if they made a 21st century battleship decked out with railguns and stuff :P
Closest thing I can think of to a battleship today is the Kirov class battle cruiser.

Latest posts

Top Bottom