The Mid-Term Election thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, Republican will take over the Senate.

Lets hope they actually get to doing something.

Securing the border first, screwing Obama on his amnesty program, getting the pipeline going, and cutting waste from government.

Listen to you...."let's hope they actually get to doing something". You sound like a Obama voter. Are you hoping for change? Better start the chant. "Yes we can! Yes we can! Lmao.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yawn!!! They can not do any worse then the Dems have for the last 8 years, but they will probably try only to be vetoed by Dohbama. You probably will not like what they do but at least half the country will.

Is that your new mantra? "Can't be worse than the Dems?" Yes they can! Yes they can!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listen to you...."let's hope they actually get to doing something". You sound like a Obama voter. Are you hoping for change? Better start the chant. "Yes we can! Yes we can! Lmao.

I'm not a fan boy as long as Bainer is in charge. He is a POS.
With any luck he will be gone.

The change I'm looking for is in the right direction that the constitution has set out 200+ years ago.

Your idol has made a mockery of the Constitution.

You do understand and have read the Constitution?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm certain the GOP will still do nothing about immigration, wages, budgets, infrastructure. They'll focus on govt shutdowns, pissing women and minorities off and alienating workers, protecting big business and Wallstreet ect.

They have a chance to govern but I doubt they right the ship.

What's with all the buyers remorse? There is just no way possible for them to do worse than the guy you once voted for. He got bailouts, healthcare, blockaded pipelines, blockaded congressional investigations and on and on we go, and still made things exponentially worse.

But I'll say now that if they play the PC Card and let Hillary sail on smooth seas when she has her nomination in hand I'm just going to quit voting altogether. They have a mandate now whether they know it or want it, they do have it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not a fan boy as long as Bainer is in charge. He is a POS.
With any luck he will be gone.

The change I'm looking for is in the right direction that the constitution has set out 200+ years ago.

Your idol has made a mockery of the Constitution.

You do understand and have read the Constitution?

The house n senate are just as powerful as the President. Congress could have done a bunch and same in the Senate. In fact there's a whole process where Congress can go around the President....yes I've read the Constitution, yes I understand it.

Remember that old cartoon about how a bill becomes a law?? It still applies today. Congress can write bills and get them passed in spite of the President.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's with all the buyers remorse? There is just no way possible for them to do worse than the guy you once voted for. He got bailouts, healthcare, blockaded pipelines, blockaded congressional investigations and on and on we go, and still made things exponentially worse.

But I'll say now that if they play the PC Card and let Hillary sail on smooth seas when she has her nomination in hand I'm just going to quit voting altogether. They have a mandate now whether they know it or want it, they do have it.

No possible way they can do worse? I beg to differ but we'll have to wait n see.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not sure if Hillary will be dumb enough to run in 2016 unless the Dems are setting her up to lose. If trends hold true, 2016 should be a GOP year and the Dems will run someone they want to say, "but we nominated you, but you just lost" Same as the GOP did with McCain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom