The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was really really pissed off when they Killed off Herschel, so much so I wouldn't watch it for a few weeks. Now they took us through the entire story of how she was captured and then kept against her will, and all the background that went into this story for the last season only to kill her off in the end...... That sucked! SUCKED ARSE! Kill off the worthless ass preacher that would be just fine with me, he is totally worthless.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen this season yet - other than the first episode - but you can't take Maggie or Glenn out without the other going too, at this point: see how determined they were when they got separated last season.

Carol has already been "gone" once, and came back.

There's a new gal that seems to be developing a little something with Glen. She's a lesbian, but they do seem to be hitting it off rather well. I thought Maggie being out of the picture may open up the way for a "Tera decides she still likes manstuff" episode.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the show. Nothing else on TV like it IMO. Look forward to each show. Like the producer said, in their world people will die, it is part of the story. It is not a situational comedy.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is the most watched show on television, they could kill off Rick, make the preacher the leader, and turn Darryl into a homosexual and people would still rave about how wonderful it is. That being said, I do like this season more than the last two.....so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom