The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In listening to the radio, the fact that a large number of buildings in Noah's neighborhood were burned and the walkers being cut in half/stacked in the truck, there's a gang of rebels running around that will make the Governor look like a lap dog...that's my bet.

Yep, the radio broadcast hinted on a serious bunch of demented SOB's

I believe the radio broadcasts were Tyreese's hallucinogenic recollection of the radio broadcasts he spoke about earlier…the ones he heard his dad listening to that scared him when he was younger, the ones his dad told him he had a duty to face as part of paying the "high cost of living" (sounded like Rwanda to me).

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the radio broadcasts were Tyreese's hallucinogenic recollection of the radio broadcasts he spoke about earlier…the ones he heard his dad listening to that scared him when he was younger, the ones his dad told him he had a duty to face as part of paying the "high cost of living" (sounded like Rwanda to me).

Not sure how the radio broadcasts will factor into the show, but the voice on the radio was Andrew Lincoln in his natural accent.

Dave

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They never gave a timeline for the spinoff show did they(when or where it will take place in accordance with the current timeline)? Maybe it was some foreshadowing of the new show. Just a wild guess though.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You could be quite right. In reflecting on the show now, it was difficult to tell where the hallucinations were occurring referring to the radio. Seeing as we haven't heard radio transmissions for at least 2 seasons, you're probably correct.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope it starts the story pre-zombie. Would be interesting to see how the spin off characters manage not to get bit reloading ARs with bullet buttons...

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

10 round magazines(rifle or pistol) and a bullet button....two reasons(of many) I left California.

Latest posts

Top Bottom