The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
everything_is_true_29_photos0.jpg

slowest conversation ever... Talking Dead felt like 2 hours tonight

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping that the Governor was going to be walker bait and eaten alive instead of his new girlfriend finishing him off.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad Daryl took cover behind that file cabinet while it was getting lit up with 5.56 strikes.

The gun-play just makes me livid.

That was a good episode. It was too bad to see hershel get the axe but he went out well. That gov sure was a sonofab****. He wanted to die and take everyone with him. You would think they could rebuild the prison but who knows. Maybe they will try just as that massive herd shows up. Oh and didn't you see that epp where they filled filing cabinets with mud for 5.56 barricades. Me neither but it's nice pretending...

I have not seen tonight's show yet but I am pretty sure a file cabinet, if full of files, would easily stop 5.56 rounds.

Yep and add to lite metal sides of the file cabinet.

Last edited by a moderator:

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They pretty much went back to the comic storyline tonight. Gov attacks prison, ruins it for anyone, dies in the process, most of the group leaves together, and rick and Carl go on their own for awhile.

The baby died at the prison in the comics so I'm inclined to think she died but no body likely means no dead baby.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They pretty much went back to the comic storyline tonight. Gov attacks prison, ruins it for anyone, dies in the process, most of the group leaves together, and rick and Carl go on their own for awhile.

The baby died at the prison in the comics so I'm inclined to think she died but no body likely means no dead baby.

Judith wasn't in the "In Memoriam" section of "Talking Dead" so I'm inclined to believe she is still alive.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not seen tonight's show yet but I am pretty sure a file cabinet, if full of files, would easily stop 5.56 rounds.

Yep and add to lite metal sides of the file cabinet.

Cabinet was empty, with the drawers extended so that there was more to hide behind ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Judith wasn't in the "In Memoriam" section of "Talking Dead" so I'm inclined to believe she is still alive.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

I think Michonne has her.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that gets me (although knowing this is only entertainment...lol) is that when the gov started to move that sword....carl or darryl shoulda put his lights out right then before he could follow through...i THOUGHT Carl would do it..I mean how could you NOT know there was gunna be a fight anyway.

And what's with all the auto fire...wow they are wasting a lotta ammo.

This will open the plot up a lot tho....can't wait for the rest of the season!!

I think it's funny how you never SEE the Gov actually dead....you just see the girl shooting the pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom